Bacteria, fungus, mold and other microbes love to build massive unseen colonies on high-touch surfaces. Your kitchens, doors, tables, copiers, light switches, surfaces and more are prime real estate for large amounts of infectious toxins. And without yearly sanitization you run the risk of infection, serious allergies, and other risky complications from these surface and airborne bacteria.
While normal household cleaning items like bleach or off-the-shelf cleaners can help slow these colonies,
We use electrostatic spraying to treat high-touch surfaces, and diffuse EPA-safe cleaners into your air. Using the safest disinfection techniques in the industry, we ensure that we keep your business, restaurant, or place of work free of toxic chemicals while eliminating dangerous bacteria.
For restaurants: We do this in a food-and-customer safe way. We can do a treatment quickly after-hours or on an off-day.
This powerful sanitization method eliminates almost 100% of pathogens. Over the course of 2-3 hours, we move methodically from room-to-room, treating every key surface, high-touch point item and object, the surrounding air, and any other potential “hot spots” for toxins and bacteria.